October 15, 2007
Okay, thanks to ‘rickybobby’ that contacted me through the site. Looks like it’s a something sooo simple, I can’t believe I didn’t even try it. They dropped port 80 access and are restricting connection to port 443 only.
$soapclient = new soapclient("https://api.cj.com/wsdl/productSearchService.wsdl", 'wsdl');
Changing soapclient instantiation to this will work now. Thanks rickybobby!!!! I’ve updated the following post to show this change (“Simple script for connecting to Commission Junction’s Product Web Service and populating a local database“) Continue reading
October 12, 2007
I’ve noticed issues with connecting to CJ Web Services. I’ve posted a thread on their forum (apparently there was an outage on October 5th. Here are the details of that:
The Web Services system upgrade that was performed last week required a roll back of some functionality in order to preserve 100% functionality of the entire Web Services production systems. The issues have been addressed and are to be deployed Thursday, October 4th. As a result, all Web Services systems will be unavailable from approximately 6:00pm � 8:00pm PDT on Thursday.
Now, I’m unable to hit the following addresses to retrieve WSDL information:
http://api.cj.com/wsdl/rpc_encoded/productSearchService.wsdl Continue reading