I’ve been involved with affiliate marketing for almost 2 years now. I would say that I’ve been ‘successful’ in the sense that I’ve been profitable every month since I started, but I’m definitely not where I’d like to be. I’m thinking a coach or mentor might just be what I need to shake me out of my rut and take affiliate marketing to the next level for me. I’m also interested in creating relationships with people to help bounce ideas of off. I originally created money-code.com to give me the opportunity to talk to fellow marketers and to help others. I’ve created many great relationships out there and I think I’ve helped a few along the way.
I wanted to give a little bit of my skill set help see if I’d be a match for being coached.
– I program in Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL (LAMP)
– Currently, I run a web design business from home (this is my day job for 4 years), so I know how to be productive in a home environment.
– I manage my own Linux servers for hosting
– 2 years experience with Affiliate Marketing
– Currently generate $1,500 – $2,000/month using CJ, EPN and AdSense
– I primarily use YSM but on occasion use AdWords and AdCenter for PPC (so lite experience with PPC)
– Versed in PhotoShop and can handle web layouts / landing pages
– Already affiliated with a few networks/services (CJ, EPN, LinkShare, ClickBank, ShareASale, Azoogle, WidgetBucks, ZLio, PopShops, etc)
– Can create a budget to work on new campaigns (PPC)
– I know how long things take and I’m patient when dealing with results. I don’t expect to get rich by next month.
What I’m hoping to learn from someone…
– Better PPC skills
– Better SEO skills
– How to manage offers (creating good campaigns, choosing correct keywords, research on CPA/ROI ratios, creating affective landing pages)
– How to take advantage of other networks (LinkShare, ClickBank, ShareASale, Azoogle, etc)
– How to select profitable niches and offers
– Learn whitehat techniques only!
– Achieve my goal of $10,000/month
I’m basically not interested on improving performance of what I have, but am more interested on starting with a clean slate with my mentor/coach to learn from scratch with fresh domains.
Now, what does the mentor/coach get for helping me? Well, if you’re reading this and are interested, please contact me, and we can work something out (hopefully). Maybe it could be a possibility of trading services (programming / graphics, etc)? Or possibly it could be related to ‘intern’ level work for you — possibly assist with backlink generation, etc. Or monthly subscription (if I can afford it that is). I’m not sure how this is done, and just wanted to throw this out there. If you have a suggestion, please present it.